Reasons Behind my Teaching



  
  

     Teaching has always been my passion because it expresses my inner desire to help others and to share my knowledge with them. Back when I was a child, I used to play a game with my cousins called "teacher-teacheran," in which I acted as a teacher. I was really inspired because of my mother, who is a teacher. When I was still not studying in school, my mother brought me with her to school. After her class, I always do the same thing that she is doing with her students. I bring chair in front and stand from it, I acted like there is a students that is listening from me. As time went on, my sister also became a teacher. I am even more inspired because, as of now, my sister is a really good and efficient teacher at her school. She got many awards, like "best teacher" among all Silang teachers. Furthermore, I would like to share that I have my Araling Panlipunan teacher, who makes me more motivated and convinced of the major I am taking now. He really inspired me to become an Araling Panlipunan teacher. I really love his dedication to his profession. He didn't just teach his students; he touched their lives. 





    Those reasons became the catalyst why I wanted to be a teacher. When I become a teacher I see myself as an educator who instilled values, good character and skills that will help my students' future. 


       I aspire to be a teacher like my mother and sister, a teacher who is passionate about teaching my students. I wanted to continue their legacy and maybe surpass them in the future. I wanted them to be proud of me because I become an excellent teacher like them but I will make sure to be a teacher not only because of their shadow instead I will be a teacher who will be remembered as my own person. 





Comments

  1. What an inspiring story behind your passion for teaching! I can see how determined you’re on teaching the future generations! Good luck on your upcoming Practice Teaching OJT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that you will achieve your goal of being a teacher and I know that your role models in becoming a teacher is very proud of you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I hope you learn something about my blog.

      Delete
  3. Very informative content, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on pursuing your dreams and I know you will succeed in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you tell your story. It was very inspiring and motivational to the young students who aspire to be a teacher in the future. Your such an inspiration. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your response 😊 I hope you learn something about my blog

      Delete
  6. I know that you will achieve your goal of being a teacher and I know that your role models in becoming a teacher is very proud of you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your story speaks more than the words. I suggest you continue being an agent of change. Mold our future generations to stand for what is right.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never stop chasing after your goals, because I have no doubt that you will achieve success in the not too distant future.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teaching has it’s own strong strong foundation for future educators and future youths. Keep motivating people to take education as a gem for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Continue inspiring other people! 💖 good job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep on inspiring other people! Good job 💖

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your content is way more inspiring. I hope someday you'll become a successful Teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope that you get to fulfill all your aspirations in the field!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment